Hey guys,
So - you may have gotten a fraudulant email from me and noticed right away it was fraudulant... something about me being in London and needing cash. I'm obviously not in London and don't go by the name Joni Gan. I'm blocked out of my email and don't know if or when I'll get back in, so I'll let you know if I change my email address.
I hope you had wonderful holidays. The SayGan Invasion was a success and Mikey misses all his playmates. The baby is doing well. We're at 33+ weeks and counting. I'm now going to the OB 2x a week due to the gestational diabetes, which includes a weekly ultrasound. It's pretty time consuming, but they're being extra cautious in making sure she's progressing. She was moving like crazy this morning at the doctor and he called her a "Wild Child." Great... she's not even out of the womb and she's already a wild child.
Miss you all. Joni
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment