Marley Jane turned 1! She had a really bad day, but the rest of us had fun (I think). She is a tiny little girl, quite different from Ky as a baby. Marley weighs 18lbs 4 ounces and is 28 in long. Ky was 20lbs at 9 months old. Can't turn her car seat around yet! When I took the kids out to sled in the front yard, I found Ky's first pair of Jordans to put on Marley as "boots", which are a size 5. He wore them when he started to walk at 11 months. Marley still doesn't have guts enough to walk, and her little foot is only a size 2. Funny. Here are some pictures of what we have been up to:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
So SAD! I loved that tutu! Too bad Marls doesn't share the same tutu love that I do!
She IS a feisty girl!! I love that tutu too! Happy Birthday Marley!!
Happy Birthday miss Marley! Love the tutu pic...:)
Yea Marley! She's too cute. We have her birthday gift - which we're now calling Marley's 2nd hand birthday gift b/c Mikey loves to play with it. I think we can make it out to play next week. Are you free? TTYL. Love, Joni
Post a Comment