
Christmas is almost here and I am so so so excited, this is my favorite time of year. Right now Ky is gone, visiting "the other side." This house is so empty without him. We miss him terribly. Marley is crabby without him...we need him back. It sucks not being able to have your child close, to keep him safe. I have to put this one in Heavenly Fathers hands, and his are pretty reliable.
With the joy of Christmas comes the reality of life for our family this year. Mattson has had the pleasure of getting to know all four of his grandparents, and having them in his life for all of his 28 years. Earlier this year he lost his Grandpa, and now his Pepe is probably not going to make it much longer. Death has always been a part of life, but it still stinks. It does help you appreciate all you have. It makes me want to hug my family a little tighter at night, and make sure they know how much I love them. I am so blessed with a wonderful family. My husband is too good to me. My kids love me even when I am crazy. My parents (and in-laws) support everything I do. My sisters and brothers are some of the best friends I have ever had. I am blessed, and oh so thankful for all I have. Merry Christmas! We love and miss everyone!

Ky and Marley goofing off before church

I stole this picture from my girl (thanks Julie). Love it. This is our cookie exchange that got snowed out...14 inches of snow! I LOVE Michigan(that's a lie).Thanks to those who trecked through the snow. Some of us will do anything for some cookies & good food! Sorry Laurel, but the action shot is priceless.
Here is a picture of a "humbug" that Ky drew. This is my favorite of all his art work!

No comments:
Post a Comment