Monday, December 1, 2008

CRAZY KID!

So far, Ky is the funniest kid I have ever met! He says the most off the wall stuff. Matt & I are always laughing when he is around (unless we are busy beating him :) ). So, when I dared him to run around the outside of the house in his boots, hat, and underware...he was up for the challenge. CRAZY KID!



5 comments:

NatalieHemingway said...

OH MY GOSH!! What a nutcase!

Tearz said...

Thats crazy Alie! I'm laughing so hard!!!

Julie Barb said...

Ok Alison! Isn't that borderline abuse??!:) I'm gonna have to turn you in... hehe Man, he is crazy...although I could totally see my boys joining him! Too funny!

Sisters staying connected... said...

Yikes! Total Blackmail pictures. We'll try to make a trip out to see you soon. Love, Joni

Sisters staying connected... said...

Wowee.....he is too funny. Maybe a comedian in the making???? Miss you guys. Tear, Tear. Love, T