GIRL!!!!!
So it took a little bit to get over the initial shock, but we're happy to have a little girl. During the whole ultrasound, I thought I was really smart - and could see the "family jewels." I guess what I was seeing wasn't that, so I was in shock when she said it was a girl. The baby is healthy and growing at a very normal pace. She was playing with her umbilical cord during the ultrasound. We got a couple 3D pictures... she's a cutie! I guess it's time to think of girls names.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am soooo excited for you!! I will send bows asap...jamie
A GIRL.....that is amazing and great! She is going to be so adorable! I can't wait to see ultrasound pictures! She is going to be just as cute as Mikey, but girly! I love it! Can't wait to start buying girl clothes! I am so happy for you guys! Love, Tracy
Post a Comment