Sunday, April 27, 2008

I guess I will start it


So we started a family web site & it just didn't seem to work. So, we decided to try a family blog...welcome to the world of blogging! I wanted one easy page to find where we can all post pictures of our super cute kids and catch each other up on our daily lives! I hope this works out! So, here it goes...

Same old stuff happening in B-town. Marley is still fussy, Ky is crazy funny, & Polly drives us all crazy (love ya grandma). Seeing Ky & Polly together is great though! The other day Polly put lipstick on her teeth. Ky then marched her into the kitchen where I was & made her show me what she had done. He is a good babysitter! Marley is so cute, even if she is feisty. I have her sleeping 11 hours now...which is wonderful! I thought she would be much harder cause she was such a screamer for so long. I think she may be starting to calm down now?

Matt is working for a landscaping company this summer. It is so nice to have him home at night again! He loves being outdoors too, so it works great for us. I am still working on getting the baby weight off (no fun). So I signed up for a Beach Body Bootcamp class...and made Kirstynn take it with me(sorry Kirstynn). It was so hard! The lady who teaches it is in her 50s for sure, and she bounces so dang much! My bladder cannot handle all that movement! You feel me, don't you Tracy? haha Anyways, needless to say...it worked! My whole body was sore & still is. No pain, no gain...right? It better be right.

As for the "move out west"...we would love for that to happen so we could be closer. But we wont go out there unless we have a solid job. So, I guess it is in the Lord's hands now...and we are ok with that. I am still looking around, so I would appreciate any help you may be able to offer. Time to make some dinner (aka: popcorn & ice cream)...love you all

1 comment:

Kirstynn Evans said...

YAAAY! Honest to BLog, I thought you would never sign up! I am so proud of you. You as the class "SUCK UP" can work out in the front row, as for me.... I'll be hangin out at the drinking fountain!!!!