I can't even remember the last time I blogged. Too many kids keeping me busy!
Things have finally settled down (as much as they can) for now. Ky is finishing up with school, Marley is done with dance classes, and the twins are on a pretty predictable schedule. Matt is super busy at work, especially since his boss bought another kiosk about an hour away from us that he manages also.
I am looking forward to summer time! I am hoping to get the older kids in a swim class in June. Go visit Shelby and Tracy in July. And get ready for school to start again in August. I am thinking about putting Marley in preschool in the fall, she would totally love it! Ky just finished up his guitar and soccer lessons, and will be doing baseball soon. He is really excited about that!
Sunday, May 22, 2011
Coming out of hiding
I recently went on a Utah-craft-explosion with Jamie's influence. I painted my dresser black and put glass knobs on it, painted a plant holder for my front porch and potted some flowers in it, covered some shelves with fabric...it's been fun switching things up in the house in a cheap manner. Dad is going to help me start my "raised garden bed." So far I have cucumbers, and can't wait to plant some more veggies!
Now that I bored you to death...here are some pictures of my cute family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment