This may be my last post for while, so I just wanted to share some pictures. Ever since I have been put on bed rest, I have forgotten that life does go on! Kyree turned 7 & started first grade. We did a mini party for him at the Pirate Place. Then one of his friends mom called and watned to do a party for Ky and her son together. It was awesome (so I heard). He came home with a gift bag, tshirt that the kids all got to make, and a bag full of gifts from his friends who came. I am so THANKFUL for all the people who have stepped up to help me and my family at this time! We are so blessed. I truly have a wonderful family and awesome friends. Thanks to all of you...even if it was just a phone call, every bit helps me through this tough time! I loveth you all!
Marley and Zacy at the Pirate Place
Ky and his two buddies at his party
Making/eating cupcakes for the party with MiMi
Marley teaching PaPa how to color a pumpkin (Go Blue)
Ky making PaPa nervous while carving the pumpkin (Go BLue)
1 comment:
You're awesome Ali! Good luck! I'm gonna text you a couple times on the 29th to give you some support:) You can make it through this last week:) I can't wait to see pics of the babies!!!
Post a Comment