Sunday, September 26, 2010

Cali Kids

Some days, we are so far from matching. This particular day, I was able to get her to match the skirt with the bows. Strong minded 4 year olds are fun.
Darius is loving soccer. His best friend Zach plays, too. Lucky for Darius, he has two superstars on his team, so they've won every game so far. I'm just happy that Darius is actually getting some good blocks in this year. Big progress from picking at the grass when he was 5.
Eli stole Darius old Cub Scout hat in anticipation for when he gets to join next summer. You have to be 8, so he can't WAIT to turn 8. Mostly just to be able to do everything his big brother is doing.
Darius moved up to a Bear - cub scouts for 9 years old. He loves it!

1 comment:

Sisters staying connected... said...

oh my goodness.... the kids look even bigger than the last time I saw you all! So cute! Wanna wanna see you all! Love ya, T