
Oh well, I'm posting this crazy swimsuit picture that I swore I wouldn't. We took a little trip up to stay in a cabin in Big Bear, top of a mountain, about 3 hours from here. Big ski town. Our friends rented a cabin on the lake and they own a jet ski, so how could we refuse. We needed a little relaxation since our Utah trip was canceled. We're at the tail end of our escrow for buying the condo across our doorstep. Literally. It's been pretty stressful, but buying a place always is. Supposed to close Sept. 8th. Anyway, our trip to Big Bear was a welcome break.

The kids were in the hot tub the entire time. The lake wasn't too cold, but the hot tub is much more fun for them.

They caught a lot of little baby catfish to play with.

Here's our cabin.

We went on a hike, too. Not really my thing. Ya like my nice white pants for the hike, too? Not so smart on my part. Whatever - I felt cute.
1 comment:
I love Eli with long hair. Trip looks so fun! :)alie
Post a Comment