I got myself a sewing machine for Christmas. I know, how homemaker of me. Well, I haven't been able to practice much, but I've gotten pretty good at STRAIGHT lines. I saved myself a few dollars and hemmed a few pairs of pants. I found this fabric and loved it. After a few attempts at shaped pillows, Mikey ended up with a boring rectangle... but he sleeps with it, so mission accomplished, right?

So with my mastery of lines, I decided to get a little more creative and make Kate a little skirt to go with her MSU onesie. Again, with straight lines and a drawstring waist (I'm not ready to attempt elastic), I created a little skirt last night. I think she likes it :) Now she's ready for the Michigan State game tonight!
1 comment:
You are so homemaker-ish, I love it! Love the skirt, hate the Spartan theme :) We miss you guys like crazy! :) alie
Post a Comment