Sunday, February 28, 2010

"I'm 3 for mine birthday!"

Mikey had a great 3rd Birthday! Thank you all for your phone calls and gifts :)

We went to Frankenmuth and stayed at Zehnder's Splash Village for a few days to celebrate Mikey's birthday. Here are a few pics of our trip.





Mikey sang Happy Birthday along with us. He was so excited... Katie was too!


Thanks to Wilton baking products, I created the Cupcake Train.


Ready for frosting. I had to keep some "unfrosted" for Mikey. He doesn't like frosting. I know, strange, but just like Derek.


Ta Da! Green and blue train with a purple #3, just what the birthday boy wanted!

1 comment:

Sisters staying connected... said...

I LOVE Kate's swimsuit! Even more, I love the train cake/cupcakes! How cute! So sad we couldnt be there to help you all celebrate! Kiss your babies for us! :( ...alie