Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fall Family Pictures

Hey Everyone... I just thought I'd add some pictures from the last month. It's been a great fall.

Mikey's first haircut without crying! He did such a great job.


Katie's pulling herself up on everything and cruising. She's going to be a walker before we know it!


Here we are - getting pumpkins at the market down the street.






We went to a corn maze last weekend. We had a great time. There was a hay bale mountain that Mikey loved climbing.










Fall outside our house!









2 comments:

Sisters staying connected... said...

That tree outside your house is AMAZING. I love fall in Michigan! I also love the family picture! So cute! :)alie

Sisters staying connected... said...

I want to be there, I want to be there, I want to be there. So FLIPPEN FUN to be at the pumpkin patch and play in the fallen leaves......O M GOSH! You guys have the such an adorable family! ;)T