Sorry I have been out of touch! I just have not been in the mood to be on the computer at all! Things are good here. Ky's last day of school is tomorrow. We need to fill our summer up with plans or I may go crazy.
Here is a quick list of what we have been up to:
Kyree just earned his new Tae Kwon Do belt (yellow with black stripe)
Marley is talking ALOT! Already driving me crazy!
But Ky gets the award for most questions asked in one day...man he is so inquisitive!
Marley learned how to bite to show her anger.
Ky can properly use the phrase: "pissed off" in a sentence.
Matt is busy working two jobs this summer.
I am busy trying not to bang my head against a wall at any given moment...just joking (?)





5 comments:
I love your posts Alie:) I'm glad my kids are not the only ones who know how to use "pissed off" properly in a sentence:)
Finally a blog update! I thought you banged your head so hard, that the ability to use the computer came flying out! I miss your kids like crazy! And Nora wins the award for telling the most, "I wanna see Ky." in one day! So, put on your list of things to do this summer.... drive to Virginia Beach. LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOU!!!
We want to go to the splash park with you! How Fun :) TTYL. Joni
All I can say is I WISH I WAS THERE! Your kids are so adorable. I didn't know you had a splash park! LOVE you guys, t
So stinkin cute! Owen uses that phrase too. Great huh? So I am going to do my blog again. We miss you so much!! Owen asks about Ky daily and I am still set that Ky and Syd will get married! See now we don't even have to worry about them dating right? Love you!
Post a Comment